49 Bay Street Mosman NSW 2088
Luxury on a Grand Scale - Immerse Yourself in the Beauty of Middle Harbour49 Bay Street, Mosman
Elevated upon a 677sqm parcel of land, the stately facade has been revitalised with a contemporary colour scheme. Internally, the expansive layout delivers soaring proportions across all three levels whilst maintaining an unbreakable connection to a selection of terraces and poolside entertaining areas. Focused on bringing the outside in, galleries of glass frame leafy harbourside vistas establishing a sense of tranquillity and calm throughout.
Suited to various stages of family life, upon arrival double doors open into an impressive entry vestibule separating the formal sitting room and contemporary open-plan living areas. An over-sized marble topped island bench anchors the gourmet kitchen which is integrated with a selection of Miele appliances. Dedicated to entertaining in style, the kitchen also boasts a walk-in temperature controlled wine cellar and tasting room. Offering immense versatility for growing families and inter-generational living, the floorplan provides a separate home office or TV room and a lower level rumpus room with private ensuite.
Located directly across from the foreshore and public boating facilities, this superb offering is immersed in the serenity of the neighbouring waterfront reserve and is central to top private and public schooling options and the attractions of Mosman living.
- Entry vestibule opening to the formal sitting room warmed by a Jetmaster fireplace
- Elegantly zoned open-plan living expanse seamlessly connecting to a vast terrace
- Integrated Miele kitchen with marble accents, servery/bar and walk-in wine cellar
- Mezzanine home office or TV room opening to out to the landscaped back garden
- Master bedroom complete with a lavish ensuite, designer dressing room and terrace
- All oversized bedrooms appointed with classic built-in robes, endless storage options
- Luxurious bathrooms throughout, two with underfloor heating and deep bath tubs
- Poolside rumpus room/media room/guest accommodation with private ensuite
- Large in-ground swimming pool adjacent to the barbeque terrace and sun deck
- Internal access from the double lock-up garage, gated driveway with remote entry
- Family sized laundry room with marble countertops and direct access outside
- Formal guest powder room, hardwood timber floors, new carpets and bi-fold doors
- Ducted multi-zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, video intercom and alarm system
- Copious amounts of storage, well-placed skylights and designer pendant lights
- Footsteps to Stan McCabe Park and a short stroll to Beauty Point Public School
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable
- Thu, 27th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Thu, 3rd Nov 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Thu, 10th Nov 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Thu, 10th Nov 5:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mosman, NSW 2088 priced between $2,700,000 and $5,100,000