49 Bangor Street Guildford NSW 2161
SOLD AT AUCTION by Joseph Nasr 0405 824 64649 Bangor Street, Guildford
Set on 3 lots on 663.9sqm and with a wide 20m frontage, this is a rare opportunity to purchase this 4 year old brick veneer home with the added bonus of future development potential. Owners have given strict instructions to sell, so don't miss out on this rare opportunity. Features include:
* 3 lots - potential for future development (S.T.C.A)
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes , ensuite in master bedroom
* Tiled flooring throughout & Security alarm
* Ducted air- conditioning
* Open plan living which opens up to an alfresco area with gas & power outlets, ideal for entertaining
* Designer polyurethane gas kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm wide cooktop, under bench sink, dishwasher and large pantry
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Wide driveway with room to park up to 12 cars, your bikes, boats, trucks and more
* Teenagers retreat with air conditioning and bathroom easily converted into a granny-flat ( S.T.C.A)
* Great location, quite street with easy walk to shops,schools and station
A fantastic opportunity for the home buyer or investor to purchase this 4 year old brick veneer home which has future development potential subject to council approval.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Guildford, NSW 2161 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000