48 Wentworth Way Padbury WA 6025
Home among the Gum Trees!48 Wentworth Way, Padbury
There is a sense of intrigue about what is hidden behind the garden fence line at the front of the property, as tiered native gardens lead to this very private home. A spacious full-length patio covers the entire side outdoor entertaining area that eventually drops down into a backyard with lush lawns, and low-maintenance gardens. Entertain in style or close the gate and allow the kids and pets to roam all year round in this hugely functional outdoor space.
Inside, a sunken lounge with high raked ceilings is complemented by a splendid garden outlook through the front window. A spacious second living/meals area off the practical kitchen offers space for a study nook. Three bedrooms, including huge master, all have built-in robes and ceiling fans. Quality renovations in the bathroom, laundry and separate toilet complete the fresh interior.
The three year old “granny flat” is completely detached from the house and has much to offer as a supremely versatile space. With its own stunning verandah deck, this separate living quarters works well as an office, guest accommodation, teenage retreat or an area in which to simply “hang out” and enjoy the bonus of another modern bathroom, complete with a shower and toilet.
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street with ocean views, stroll to Wentworth Park (3 doors up the road), the nearby Bambara Primary School, shopping at Forrest Plaza, sporting facilities at Forrest Park and revel in the very close proximity to major shopping at Westfield Whitford City, glorious beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour, cafes, restaurants, Craigie Leisure Centre, secondary schools and colleges. Public transport or the Mitchell Freeway gives easy access in any direction.
With everything updated and extremely well looked-after, there is nothing else left for you to do here - just bring your belongings and move straight on in!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Split-system air-conditioning in both main house and 'Granny flat'
* Freshly painted in neutral colours
* Patio access from the dining room via a sliding door
* Easy-care flooring, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, including a large master
* 3rd bedroom has a security window shutter for peace of mind and insulation from northern sun in summer
* Stylish and classic bathroom with a shower head over the bathtub, a free-standing basin on a timber vanity and tiled splashbacks
* Separate toilet
* Outdoor/shopper's access via the laundry from the carport
* Large garden shed
* Reticulated gardens and lawn
* Recently resealed and repainted roof
* Security alarm system
* Modern gas hot water system
* Paved guest parking area
* A fantastic first home or investment property!
- Sun, 30th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $320,000 and $590,000