48 Kingfisher Drive Fletcher NSW 2287
Relax, Unwind, Enjoy Impressive Family Living and Entertaining48 Kingfisher Drive, Fletcher
Neutral dÃ©cor, lustrous floor tiles, plush carpet and a choice of living spaces give this home an overwhelming sense of comfort and luxury. At its heart lies a superbly appointed island kitchen while triple stacker doors offer easy access to the alfresco entertaining area and tropical inspired gardens. A media room, four spacious bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms makes this a perfect family abode. An oversized double garage with convenient internal access and a large laundry with extra storage enhance a supremely functional floor plan, while 20 solar electricity panels and a security system address practical essentials.
Surrounded by the beauty of the Hidden Water's environment moments from Bishop Tyrell Anglican College and Fletcher shopping village, this quality residence is only 8km to the University of Newcastle and 20 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
* C2014 quality Beechwood home presented as new on 705sqm north to rear parcel
* Air-conditioned open plan family living and dining plus separate media room
* Island kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Four robed bedrooms with ceiling fans and plantation shutters
* Full bathroom with separate bathtub and shower; master ensuite
* Superb in-outdoor connectivity to a full Merbau deck and terraced gardens
* Eco-friendly solar electricity, LED downlights, rainwater tank
* Community minded estate 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fletcher, NSW 2287 priced between $460,000 and $850,000