48 Caulfield Drive Burpengary East QLD 4505
Calling Best Offers Now Over $620,000!!! To Be Sold By Tuesday 25 October Private Inspections Welcome48 Caulfield Drive, Burpengary East
This beautiful large residence (4 bed + study, 3 bath, 3 living, 3 car, 3 sheds) sits on a high flat 1 acre (4,000m2) property in coveted Caulfield Drive, Burpengary East.
Living areas open out to a large covered patio area and stunning salt-water pool with waterfall, pebble beach and landscaped gardens.
An inviting formal lounge and dining room with open fire place graces the heart of the home and an elegant master bedroom with ensuite, and large walk-in robe creates a very comfortable liveable space.
The enviable features of this property include:
• 4 bedrooms (potentially 5), master with ensuite and large well designed walk-in-robe and dressing room
• 3 bathrooms
• 3 large living areas
• In-ground Salt Water Pool - Pebble Beach & Waterfall. Underwater night lighting.
• Modern Kitchen finished in 2-pack white with BOSCH appliances
• Large Formal Lounge Room opening out to pool and patio
• Formal Dining Room with Servery to Kitchen
• Family room flowing from kitchen out to pool, patio and BBQ area
• Open Fire Place
• Study with Kitchenette (or possible 5th bedroom)
• Double lock up garage with remote opening doors and excellent built in storage
Additional Quality features:
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning system (cooling and heating) throughout entire home
• Crimsafe screen protection on windows and doors
• 3 sheds - 9m x 6m masonry shed which includes carpeted office / studio / workroom with split system air conditioner, 3m x 3m Titan tool shed and garden shed
• Well established gardens including a large Kensington Pride mango tree, a common mango tree, a pecan nut tree, and a macadamia nut tree. A tall liquid amber tree and Silky Oak trees. Many native shrubs frequented by a variety of native birds.
• Two (2) 10,000L water tanks
• Efficient heat pump hot water system
• High quality woollen carpets
• Three (3) phase power to house and shed
• Space for a tennis court
• Potential Dual living opportunity
Excellent Home Office Opportunity
In close proximity to North Lakes shopping centre, the North Harbour precinct and Burpengary Creek boat ramp as well as offering quick access to the M1 Bruce Highway.
The current owners are relocating to Melbourne to be closer to family and wish they could take this wonderful residence with them.
Private Inspections are Very Welcome by Appointment
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Rumpus Room
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Building Area
Other Featuresformal lounge,separate dining room,bath,ensuite,modern kitchen,level lawn,storage area,close to shops,close to transport,quiet location
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burpengary East, QLD 4505 priced between $420,000 and $770,000