47A Dunbar Street Margate QLD 4019
QUALITY LIFESTYLE HOME47A Dunbar Street, Margate
Understated interiors incorporate quality finishes including polished floors, high ceilings, plantation shutters and down lights. Distinct living areas flow effortlessly, providing a flexible floor plan that will allow dual living and is perfect for a family with growing teenagers.
Tucked away in a quiet street with Margate Village, restaurants and cafes just around the corner and Margate beach just a few blocks away.
- Large open plan living / dining area with raked ceiling and sliding doors to both a front balcony and a back sundeck
- Designer kitchen with stone benches, soft close draws quality appliances and breakfast bar
- Spacious master bedroom with BIR and ensuite / 2-way bathroom
- 1 other Queen size bedroom with BIR and sliding doors onto the back sundeck
- Undercover private sundeck overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and low maintenance private landscaped gardens
- Spacious living area with sliding doors onto a second sundeck overlooking the pool
- 2 Queen size bedrooms both with BIR’s
- Family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Good size laundry
- Double remote garage with heaps of storage space and internal entry
- Fully fenced 497m2 block with room for boat, caravan and trailer
This is a rare opportunity to purchase such a quality home in a private elevated position. Call now to inspect - this home is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Margate, QLD 4019 priced between $420,000 and $780,000