4/78 Jenner Street Nundah QLD 4012
A private apartment combined with a lush tropical studio4/78 Jenner Street, Nundah
Reside in the upper level apartment and lease the ground level studio full time that will achieve approx. $220.00/$250.00 per week
Reside in the upper level apartment and offer the ground level studio to Airbnb for $95.00 per night.
Retain the current tenant at $350.00 per week and lease the ground level studio for $220.00/$250.00 per week or for flexibility, Airbnb and use yourself, great for the frequent flyer.
First floor apartment features 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, large private deck and secure garage
- The apartment is located on the north east corner of the complex that allows natural light and ample cross ventilation for a comfortable lifestyle
- Large private deck with a north aspect overlooking an exclusive use landscaped courtyard
- Direct access to the deck through french doors from the kitchen and second bedroom
- Open plan living and dining, hardwood floors and ceiling fans throughout
- Custom made timber kitchen, hardwood floors, preparation space, gas hotplates and oven, neat pantry and ample cupboard units. Timber french doors allow access from the kitchen to the deck
- The bathroom features a shower recess, custom made vanity and toilet suite
- The master suite is king size with floor to ceiling built-ins along one entire wall which includes a desk/entertainment space.
- The second bedroom has hardwood floors; ceiling fan and direct access via french doors to the deck
- Twin access, front and rear timber venetians throughout security screens
- Secure remote garage, with laundry at rear - the prefabricated storage shed is not part of the sale
- Gas hot water modern fuse board and safety switch
Ground floor studio features 1 bedroom 1 bathroom tropical landscaped north courtyard
- This lower level studio has been certified
- The studio offers a warehouse feel - cool slate flooring, white washed brick walls, exposed hardwood timber and ceilings fans.
- Secure and private ground floor access
- Large open living/dining with timber sash windows. These rooms take full advantage of the north aspect
- Commercial style kitchen/laundry, centrally located in the design and offers ample preparation areas, stainless sink, storage units, gas oven/hotplates, large pantry, fridge recess and a Samsung 7.5 litre washing machine.
- The king size bedroom has built-in robes, a shelf for a TV unit with cupboard units under and timber shutters that can allow the bedroom to semi-open to the living room.
- The warehouse style bathroom features a large bath with exposed framework, feature fittings, wide vanity with cupboards below, toilet suite and a bespoke mirror to add charm. Two sets of louvre windows allowing natural light and ventilation.
- The undercover paved entertaining zone would accommodate a 6 seater table suite. The large north courtyard has been tropically landscaped. Bamboo and a water feature all combine to provide a peaceful and private space.
- Security/fly screens, ceiling fans to the master suite and living and dining - gas hot water
- Off street parking
Brisbane City Council Rates - $350 per quarter
Urban Utilities - $290.00 per quarter approx.
Body Corporate - $584.22 per quarter - Sinking Fund Balance as at 31 January 2017 - $13,113.43
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Sat, 21st Oct 12:15PM – 12:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nundah, QLD 4012 priced between $320,000 and $590,000