47 Greenstone Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Sophisticated Living, 606m Block with Large Side Access47 Greenstone Street, Yarrabilba
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive until the second set of traffic lights
* Turn left onto Darnell Street
* Turn right onto Greenstone Street
Boasting style and sophisticated living on all levels with Fully usable 606m block (large double gate side access and room for a shed) , those looking for something a little bit special should look no further than this beautiful large home, newly constructed and ready for someone to call home!
47 Greenstone Street proudly presents:
* Large block with a private, fully landscaped yard
* At the entrance of the home you are greeted by the large formal lounge room
* An additional combined lounge and dining is positioned off the kitchen
* For those who love cooking, the kitchen is a fine example of what a kitchen should be
* Nothing has been left to be desired; including stone bench tops, ample bench and walk in butlers pantry, 900mm stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
* A well appointed under cover entertaining area is positioned just off the living space and overlooks the backyard
* Two split system air conditioners
* Three excellent sized bedrooms each include ceiling fans and mirrored built in robes
* The master bedroom is spacious and boasts a walk in robe and a stunning ensuite bathroom; incorporating an over sized shower, his & her basins
* Separate laundry with direct external access outside
* Double remote control garage
* 606m2 Block with double gates for access into the back yard
* House size 225m2
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, its an easy drive to the regions renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queenslands natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development; the estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step - services include: IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology, Pizzerias, Chinese & Cafés plus additional retailers yet to open their doors. Coles is currently under construction is due to open in November 2017.
The Exchange Employment Centre caters for all looking to obtain apprenticeships or to gain skills in most industries, this is located by the Shaw Street Oval.
St. Clares Catholic Primary School is now open and is catering from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Harmony Daycare Centre is open & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off. In addition to cater for the growing community, a brand new State Primary School will be opening for the first day of school in 2018.
It really is a great place to call home the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Anns Deli/café for a cup of coffee or weekend breakfast.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $350,000 and $650,000