4/7 Gosford Street Mount Gravatt 4122 QLD
SUBMIT ALL OFFERS- CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES OWNER WANTS IT SOLD
BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING IN THIS SUBURB YOU REALLY MUST VIEW THIS STYLISH APARTMENT, - OWNER WANTS IT SOLD IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. BE QUICK. Offering an idyllic low maintenance lifestyle, this inviting near new apartment in a boutique complex of 5 is beautifully presented and boasts a spacious and light filled interior. The single level layout has been cleverly designed to provide a relaxed living and entertaining environment where privacy, space and convenience all merge with great success.The large, private terrace is truly an extension of the interior with sliding doors seamlessly merging inside to out.
The fashionable and well designed kitchen showcases stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, ample bench and storage space as well as a functional breakfast bar.
Add to this a European laundry, secure entry, single remote-controlled garage, extra storage, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, this apartment has it all.
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space, quality stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Security assured with intercom entrance
- Air-conditioned dining and living
- 2 queen-sized bedrooms complete with ceiling fans, built-in robes, main with ensuite
- Stylish central bathroom comes complete with vanity, shower and bath
- Large alfresco terrace, perfect for entertaining
- European laundry plus large storage cupboards
- Single remote-controlled garage with added storage
- Quality floor covers and window furnishings
- Body Corp: $560 per quarter
When privacy and locality are key, this beautiful apartment will be at the top of your list. Walking distance to schools, cafes, restaurants and shops. A short walk to public transport also provides easy access to the CBD (only 9kms). Minutes by car to Westfield Garden City and Carindale shopping centres, Griffith University and easy access to the M3 and Gateway Motorway.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!! Call Carol today on 0408 188 021
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122 priced between $270,000 and $490,000