46A Gosfield Crescent Hampstead Gardens SA 5086
Prestigious, Contemporary Living!46A Gosfield Crescent, Hampstead Gardens
Features that make this home special;
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Double sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled informal lounge
- Open plan family/dining/kitchen area with bi-fold doors leading to a wonderful outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
- Full size main bathroom with separate shower and gorgeous spa bath
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home + ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Porcelain tiling throughout main living areas + carpet to bedrooms
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Security alarm with additional security cameras + Crimsafe security screen to front door
- Upgraded LED downlights throughout
- Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling swimming pool complete with water feature
- Beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with automatic panel lift doors, direct internal access and direct access to rear
- Built by premium quality builder, Precision homes
Providing perfect natural flow from internal living to external entertaining areas this beautiful home is ideally located close to plenty of local shopping centres (Greenacres & Northgate Shopping Centres), local parks, playgrounds, local schools and public transport options. A short 10 minute drive (approximately) will take you right into the heart of Adelaide city. Rarely we find such fantastic home which offers you a true “move in with nothing to do” opportunity.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hampstead Gardens, SA 5086 priced between $380,000 and $700,000