464 The Esplanade Palm Beach 4221 QLD
RARE 826m BEACHFRONT BLOCK with SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME
Prominently positioned at the northern end of Palm Beach overlooking the sand and surf, this substantial home has strong structural bones, is ready to occupy and also provides a little scope to modernise with your own creative genius.
Give your family more room to play and explore with a rare 826*m beachfront land holding, offering dual street frontage to 1429 Gold Coast Hwy with the added benefit of having car access over an easement for further upside**.
Enjoy majestic views of the ocean and scenic coastline, experience a plethora of beach lifestyle activities instantaneously from your doorstep with close proximity to the still waters of Tallebudgera estuary and SLSC with patrolled beach.
- Located 3 doors north of 25th Ave, house is extensively engineered
- Ground floor living adjoins secure grassed courtyard
- Property is currently on 1 title with the potential to subdivide if desired**
- Large beachfront land holding, dual street frontage 10.1m* wide
- Two level substantial home plus rooftop entertaining terrace
- Main living first level with outdoor balcony, original kitchen and bathrooms
- Option to modernise and add value with cost effective cosmetic finishes
- Internal lift, in ground swimming pool, room for small boat or camper trailer
- Stroll to cafes, central to Burleigh Village and popular Palm Beach CBD
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,300 - $1,400* per week
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 19 November 2016 at 10am On-Site (if not sold prior).
** Subject to Gold Coast City Council approval
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Palm Beach, QLD 4221 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000