46 Tweed Street Coolangatta QLD 4225
Prime Coolangatta Location46 Tweed Street, Coolangatta
Offering characteristics of a classic cottage including high ceilings and polished timber floorboards throughout this home is perfectly liveable for now but also has huge potential to add your own personal touches.
You can't beat the location, just a 500-metre stroll down to the golden sands of beautiful Coolangatta Beach and the coastal walkway. With the relaunch of The Strand, Coolangatta now offers a broad range of gourmet eateries and an eclectic mix of beautiful retail stores, providing so much choice at your fingertips.
- Spacious lounge room which flows to the dining and a large kitchen offering an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Two generous bedrooms both with mirrored glass built in robes plus a multipurpose room/potential third bedroom
- Tidy well-equipped bathroom
- Large undercover entertaining deck enjoying a lovely outlook over the Coolangatta skyline
- Good sized fully fenced yard and tandem automatic garage with laundry
The finer details;
- 405m2 block
Where to from here;
- 7 minute walk to Kirra and Coolangatta Beach
- 5 minute walk to The Strand Shopping Plaza
- 4 minute drive to Tweed Mall
- 5 minute drive to Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University
How to inspect;
We would be delighted to arrange a personal viewing for you and your family. Please feel free to contact Gavin to arrange a suitable time.
- Sat, 21st Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coolangatta, QLD 4225 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000