46 Parkinson Place Hillarys 6025 WA
SET DATE SALE - ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 24/10/16
Nestled in a tranquil pocket of Hillarys opposite a secluded park and situated on a level and elevated 684sqm block is this tastefully-renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that will keep the entire family happy from its convenient cul-de-sac location.
A superb interior is highlighted by a stunning open-plan family and dining area to the rear of the floor plan, shut off from the rest of the house by bi-fold doors, warmed by quality bamboo wooden flooring and made all the more spacious by soaring cathedral-style high ceilings. The new kitchen is huge, boasting sparkling Essa stone bench tops, excellent Westinghouse appliances and an abundance of cupboard and drawer space, all overlooking a shimmering below-ground backyard swimming pool, a fabulous covered alfresco entertaining space, an outdoor “second” kitchen and a very low-maintenance garden - just in time for the upcoming summer months!
Doubling living options is a separate room at the front of the house, lending itself to being utilised as either a home office or theatre room, depending on your personal needs. Neutral carpets adds character to a large and separate master bedroom suite that also comprises of triple mirrored built-in wardrobes and a generous revamped ensuite bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a quality shower screen and immaculate extra fittings.
There is parking space in abundance on the property, with an impressive new pebble-crete driveway leading into a high-roofed carport that is suitable for four-wheel drives and the like. A 16-panel 5kW solar power system headlines a deluxe list of fancy extras.
Take advantage of a very close proximity to shopping at Westfield Whitford City, sprawling local parklands including the beautiful Mawson Park, Hillarys Primary and St Mark's Anglican Community Schools, pristine swimming beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour, public transport and so much more. Make the most of the coast and move into this exemplary abode - today!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- A fantastic home that is ideal for young families wanting to break into the popular suburb of Hillarys without breaking the budget
- 684sqm block with possible future subdivision potential
- Double-sized minor bedrooms
- Fully-carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with double sliding built-in robes
- Spacious main bathroom with a 1200mm x 1200mm glass shower, a bathtub and separate vanity
- Generous laundry with built-in cupboards and linen storage
- Stylish and fully-fenced easy-care 8m x 5m below-ground pool with Chemigem system and a solar blanket
- All-new light fittings
- Gas bayonet heating
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Fully insulated with batts
- Gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Broadband internet connection
- A neutral colour palette that offers an elegant flexible background for any decor
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hillarys, WA 6025 priced between $480,000 and $900,000