45 Ross Street Lismore Heights NSW 2480
Art Deco with a Contemporary touch45 Ross Street, Lismore Heights
Framed by a white picket fence surrounded by picturesque gardens front and back, with loads of room for the family to play as you step foot inside this light filled property ... you are sure to fall in love.
* 3 Bedrooms with built-in-robes plus study/nursery
* Well-appointed kitchen with stone benches & dishwasher provides a focal point for casual gatherings
* Open plan lounge/dining/living with fire place adjoins the generous elevated entertaining deck
* Modern bathroom & separate laundry and office
* Double carport + room for boat or van
* Fully fenced level yard
* 4th bedroom with attached kitchenette & bathroom
* Additional undercover area
Additional features include reverse cycle air-conditioning, solar hot water & solar panels, water tank, insulated walls, ceilings & floors, double glazed windows, roof storage, high ceilings with impressive ornate cornices, and polished timber hardwood floors ... plus more
This centrally located rare gem, oozing with charm, has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Be quick to inspect this one with exclusive agent Vicki Heathwood.
- Sat, 26th Aug 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lismore Heights, NSW 2480 priced between $360,000 and $670,000