45 Dawson Street Wooloowin QLD 4030
Charmingly Stylish Queenslander in Desirable Location45 Dawson Street, Wooloowin
If entertaining is high on the agenda, an expansive north facing deck is an inviting space for any occasion from a quiet Sunday brunch to a large gathering with family and friends and is easily accessible from the custom built sparkling white kitchen finished with Caesar Stone benchtops and stainless appliances. The cedar French doors and beautiful leadlight windows throughout imbue a feeling of old world sophistication and charm in this delightful home.
The enclosed downstairs area offers plenty space for storage, a workshop or a home business, including ample secure garaging for two cars. There is also the potential to develop underneath and create extra living and bedroom spaces if desiredthe possibilities are endless.
Packaged neatly on a 400m2 block this beautiful home offers fully landscaped gardens and a large secure family friendly backyard with nothing to do now but move in and enjoy.
Located close to shops, cafes, Kalinga Parklands and the Kedron Brook bikeway, public transport and conveniently situated in the Eagle Junction State School catchment you will love living here!!
• Fully renovated 3 bed with built-ins in two, main bathroom plus ensuite.
• Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless appliances
• Pure Queenslander character with polished floors, VJ walls and 12 foot ceilings
• Split air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• 2 car lock-up garage
• Large ground floor area suitable storage, workshop or home business or future living
• Spacious 400m2 block with beautiful manicured gardens, expansive entertainers deck
• Eagle Junction State School catchment, cafes, parks and bikeways, shops, public transport.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wooloowin, QLD 4030 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000