45/11 Wimmera Street Harrison 2914 ACT
Affordable entry and smart investment
Auction Location: Ljhooker Canberra City Auction Headquaters.
Representing exceptional value in a sought-after area, this 2 bedroom apartment’s generous, north-facing spaces will attract interest from a range of parties. Set peacefully on the second floor towards the rear of the Harrison Green development, discover spacious open-plan living and dining leading to a stylish kitchen with island bench and large walk-in pantry. Super-sized windows capture natural northern light and a dual-access balcony reveals further entertaining options. Additional features include secure basement car parking with the convenience of a storage cage. Easy to love, exceptional to live in and effortless to rent out, take advantage of a rock-solid investment and a confident entry into the market. An inspection will impress.
* 2 large bedrooms with mirrored BIR
* 2 luxurious bathrooms with oversized showers
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Sparkling kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback and stone bench tops
* Centrally located balcony, perfect for entertaining
* European laundry
* Secure basement parking plus storage cage
* Split-system heating and cooling
* Plush carpeting, chic tiling
* Holland (roller) blinds
* Popular, peaceful and private development
* Close to Harrison School, early childhood centre, Gungahlin Town Centre and Civic
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Harrison, ACT 2914 priced between $260,000 and $470,000