44 Hill Street North Lambton 2299 NSW
Enjoy The District Views And Cooling Breezes
Bright and airy with a pleasing sense of warmth, this inviting home is set in a peaceful street with lovely neighbours and a coveted north to rear aspect. Boasting a desirable elevated position, it showcases sweeping views of Newcastle stretching all the way from John Hunter Hospital to the ocean.
Nestled amid mature landscaped gardens, the home features two double bedrooms, the master with built-in robes, a lounge room with air conditioning and a sun drenched kitchen/dining/family room which flows to the rear terrace which is ideal for entertaining. There is a separate study, renovated bathroom and a lock-up garage to the front of the home.
Located in a go-ahead area, this home is zoned for Lambton primary and high schools and is an easy walk to the vibrant Elder Street shopping village with its range of independent shops and cafes. Take advantage of the proximity to Lambton Park and Swimming Centre or make use of the nearby arterial roads making access to Westfield, the CBD and Sydney a breeze.
- Currently leased two bedroom, single level home on 506 sqm parcel
- Elevated, panoramic views of most of Newcastle to the ocean
- Set with-in private, mature gardens that are fenced and child-friendly
- Timeless timber kitchen with great sight lines to in and outdoor areas
- Bright lounge room plus a casual family/meals and a dedicated study
- High ceilings, air conditioning, timber floors and single garage
- North facing alfresco terrace, perfect for entertaining guests
- Easy access to John Hunter Hospital, university, CBD and beaches
- Walk to Elder Street shops, Lambton Park and Pool, local schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Lambton, NSW 2299 priced between $320,000 and $590,000