44 Gavan Street Ashgrove 4060 QLD
Panoramic City and district views
Cead míle fáilte (Irish for a hundred thousand welcomes) is perched on the ridge of the street, spanning two levels of fantastic family living. Located in a whisper quiet locale, a commanding north-east position and embracing, uninterrupted panoramic City and district views, this residence offers you a rare opportunity to make it a place to call home.
- Expansive open plan family living and dining flows out to a paved courtyard to one side and a private deck to the other with fantastic outlook
- Formal living spills out to enclosed patio offering breathtaking views of the city and beyond
- Spacious kitchen with generous storage and bench space
- 3rd and 4th bedroom
- 1st bathroom incorporating the laundry
- Powder room
Ascending the staircase
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe
- Glorious sunroom with sweeping views
- Family bathroom
Descending the staircase from the entry level
- Large utility room ideal for rumpus room/home office
- Secure dry under-house storage
- Single carport
- 749m2 of blue chip real estate
- Breathtaking uninterrupted views
- Polished timber floors
- Air-conditioner and ceiling fans
The Ashgrovian neighbourhood is renowned for its family-friendly vibe offering an easy going lifestyle. Located close to local shops, schools and transport the residence presents an opportunity for you to secure your family home, put your personal touch and style on it and enjoy it for years to come.
For more information please call Andrew Degn
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashgrove, QLD 4060 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000