44 Ford Street Hermit Park QLD 4812
It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This44 Ford Street, Hermit Park
With high set ceilings and thoughtful space planning, this home will put you at ease the moment you walk through the front door. Strategically designed for comfortable living and entertaining, this property sets a new standard in Queenslander renovations and easy inner-city living. Positioned in one of Townsville's most sought after locations 44 Ford Street accommodates three generously sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom that has been stunningly renovated, established gardens which add to the clever design that provides both light and privacy to the occupant, and a superb upper level master suite that takes you back to yesteryear with a stunning bay window seat to relax and enjoy a book.
Strategically positioned windows all work together to create the light and airy feeling of the property and bring the outdoors in. Glass, timber and modern tiles make the perfect combination, and one can't overlook the meticulous attention to detail in all facets of modern living. This creates a space and experience that gives you the feeling of exactly what low maintenance inner city living should.
Do not miss this home or you will regret it! Inspect Today!
- 3 generous size bedrooms with air conditioning
- Main bathroom has been stunningly renovated
- Spacious 809sqm block, established gardens and fully fenced
- Glass, timber and modern tiles throughout the home
- Stunning bay window seat to relax and enjoy a book
- Perfectly placed windows that create the light and air feeling
- Fantastic size kitchen with plenty of space
- Half yearly rates of $1,300 (approx.)
- Only a short drive to the city centre, local schools, parks and more
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hermit Park, QLD 4812 priced between $250,000 and $460,000