44 Ferry Street Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
Spacious Riverfront Apartment with River Views and Easy Access to the City!44 Ferry Street, Kangaroo Point
Located a skip-and-a-hop from the Dockside Ferry Terminal, catch the free City Hopper to the CBD within minutes. Or take a walk or cycle via dedicated paths to get some exercise in. Driving is easy too with quick access to the Story Bridge and the apartment comes with a secure undercover car park.
The Dockside precinct has a café, convenient store, medical centre and a gym nearby. The apartment complex offers a pool and a barbeque area with onsite management. Best of all, the apartment unit is quiet and peaceful because of its lower position in a cul-de-sac.
From the apartment balcony, the tranquil views of the Brisbane river and the landscaped gardens below presents itself as a naturally relaxing place to live in.
Also suitable for an astute investor or a SMSF, this fully furnished and self-contained apartment provides good returns, either through short-term letting via the onsite management, or long-term rental in a sought after location. Alternatively, live in it for part of the year and rent it out for the remainder.
Features of this apartment are extensive including:
- Spacious bedroom with separate living and dining area.
- Adjoining balcony overlooking the Brisbane river and the landscaped gardens.
- Fully-equipped kitchen including a dishwasher.
- Large bathroom with a fully-equipped laundry.
- Ducted air-conditioning.
- Foxtel connection.
- Fully furnished and self-contained.
- Easy access to Brisbane CBD, with the free City Hopper at the doorstep.
- Quiet cul-de-sac and green surroundings.
- Excellent walking and bicycling paths.
- Undercover car park.
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants, medical and parklands.
- Quick access to the Clem Jones Tunnel, Southeast Freeway and the Story Bridge.
Contact us for further information.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV
- Pool (In Ground)
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,furnished,internal laundry,lift,bbq,garden,concierge/manager,swipe card,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,near waterfront,quiet location,views
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169 priced between $250,000 and $460,000