44 Canterbury Street Richmond VIC 3121
Well Presented Victorian44 Canterbury Street, Richmond
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and Baltic pine floors
- Central lounge room with working fire place
- Boasting period details and charm throughout; Split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and meals area
- Separate bathroom and laundry facilities
- Peaceful and private paved courtyard garden with storage shed
- Land: 6m x 26.5m approx. side access as well as 2 car permits available
Great central Richmond position only moments to Swan Street and Burnley train station.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
- Sun, 25th Jun 12:15PM – 12:45PM +
- Thu, 29th Jun 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 1st Jul 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Sun, 2nd Jul 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Wed, 5th Jul 1:45PM – 2:15PM +
- Sat, 8th Jul 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
- Sun, 9th Jul 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Wed, 12th Jul 12:45PM – 1:15PM +
- Sat, 15th Jul 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Jul1:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $660,000 and $1,230,000