44 Cairngorm Avenue Glenhaven NSW 2156
OPEN HOME : WEDNESDAY 5.30PM - 6:30PM & SATURDAY 1:30PM - 2:15PM44 Cairngorm Avenue, Glenhaven
If you're looking for an immaculate single level home in a very convenient location look no further - this home ticks all of the boxes! Situated in a quiet sought after location, this immaculate residence is sure to impress the most discerning buyer looking for easy living with peaceful surroundings.
- Free flowing living areas with both formal and informal light filled spaces including large formal lounge, separate dining room plus casual living and rumpus room
- Beautifully renovated galley style kitchen featuring stone bench tops, glass splashbacks with loads of storage options
- 4 well sized bedrooms, all with built ins, main with ensuite
- Paved outdoor Alfresco area perfect for entertaining during the warm summer evenings including sparkling pool surrounded with a new timber deck
- Private, secure and fully fenced yard with established gardens for the kids and / or pets
- Quiet 'local only' street position set amongst other quality homes
- Close proximity to local schools, public transport and shops with easy access to the upcoming Norwest Railway line
With so much on offer here, this impeccable property would be ideal for a young family or would suit someone looking to downsize. There is nothing left to do - simply move in and enjoy!
4 Bedrooms all with built in robes - Main with ensuite - 2 Bathrooms in total - Separate lounge and dining room - Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops - gas cook top and electric oven - Casual meals / family room adjoining the kitchen - Separate Rumpus / Media Room - Internal Laundry - 2 Car Garaging with remote doors
Covered alfresco entertaining area - Landscaped and established gardens both front and back - Sparkling pool with new timber decking surround
Features / Inclusions:
High side of street - Sunny North / East Aspect - Freshly painted throughout - Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning - Dishwasher - Water Filter - Remote garage doors - 2 USB connections and 3 TV Points - 3 Ceiling Fans
Quiet local only street position amongst other quality homes - Central to all services, Local parks, sporting fields and main bus routes - Close proximity to Knightsbridge, Glenhaven and Round Corner Shops - Walk to bus stop for the areas highly regarded Public and Private Schools - Close to Samuel Gilbert and Glenhaven Public Schools and zoned for Castle Hill High School - Short distance to Castle Towers, Dural, Norwest business Park, the M2 and M7 and the Norwest Rail Line (currently under construction)
Electricity - On Town Gas - outlets for BBQ and Heating - Phone - Water - Sewer - Internet
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenhaven, NSW 2156 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000