44 Burrell Parade Blacktown 2148 NSW
OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENDLESS
A perfect entry point to the property market is this original, but tidy home located in a popular location within close proximity to schools, shops & GWH. This home offers HUGE potential for investors also with a favorable slope towards the street, offering an easy canvas for those looking to build a granny flat. Otherwise, if investing isn't at the top of your priority list, but you're looking for a prime block of land to build your dream home, this property offers a welcome change to other building opportunities in the local area. The home features:
- sizeable living spaces, separate lounge and dining room
- large bedrooms, main with large built-in and a/c
- original and honest kitchen and bathroom
- outdoor entertaining area, solar panels to help keep costs down
- single lock up garage, carport + ample driveway parking
- views to the mountains is the icing on the cake
We recommend you inspect this property without any delay to avoid disappointment. The home will be auctioned on 5th November, 2016 on site at 12:45pm. Unless Sold Prior.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Blacktown, NSW 2148 priced between $400,000 and $740,000