44 Bassett Street Mona Vale 2103 NSW
Beachside Family Entertainer
Set sale by 05/11/2016
Positioned upon a sprawling 1,185sqm (approx.) parcel of level land, this striking Hamptons Style Beach house has been flawlessly created for modern and relaxed family living. With it's generous layout and state of the art inclusions your comfort will always be premium. You will be immediately impressed by the sheer elegance of this property, with its spacious and highly functional indoor/outdoor everyday living space. Architecturally designed by local architect Daniel Raymond with interior design by Louis Divine.
* Comprising of 4 exceptionally proportioned bedrooms with 3.5 designer bathrooms
* Master bedroom suite is complemented by a luxurious ensuite with double vanity and a spacious walk in robe
* Large study could be easily utilised as a fifth bedroom if required
* Superbly crafted Solid Timber Gourmet Kitchen with Cararra Marble benchtops, equipped with Wolf appliances plus a substantial butler's pantry
* The superb interiors feature plantation shutters, soaring ceilings in living area, American Oak timber flooring and an extensive use of glass. Designed to create excellent cross ventilation.
* North facing rear, this entertainers delight has an expansive undercover timber entertaining deck that captures the sea breeze, over looking the lush level lawns and manicured gardens
* Outdoor Beach Shower area
* Integrated irrigation system, plus rainwater tank
* Double lock up garage with an abundance of attic storage
* DA and Construction Certificate approval for swimming pool
* Its prestigious lifestyle address is moments to Mona Vale Beach and Rock Pool, Cafes, Transport, Mona Vale Village and Schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mona Vale, NSW 2103 priced between $2,400,000 and $4,400,000