44 Balwyn Road Canterbury VIC 3126
Charismatic oasis with an entertainer's edge44 Balwyn Road, Canterbury
Rich in ornate period detail, the timber-panelled entry foyer introduces the elegant lounge with gas log fire and the dining room with EuroCave temperature-controlled 2000 bottle wine cellar. Create a lavish feast in the gourmet stone kitchen with a premium black Falcon cooker, alongside the family room with gas log fire and French doors out to an enticing covered deck.
Experience invigorating indoor/outdoor entertaining at its finest from the expansive lower-level deck, seamlessly flowing in via bi-fold doors to a substantial rumpus room with kitchen. Parents can relax in the gorgeous main bedroom with dressing room, sleek stone/porcelain ensuite and a retreat with deck access.
Amidst Melbourne's finest schools and zoned for Canterbury Girls' and Camberwell High, be central to Balwyn Village, Maling Road cafes, tram and train.
* Stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence
* Features 3 large living areas and alfresco decking
* Gourmet stone kitchen with Falcon cooker
* Main bedroom with dressing room, ensuite and retreat
* Baltic Pine and Spotted Gum floorboards
* Double carport and ample OSP behind auto gates
* Zoned for Canterbury Girls' and Camberwell High
* Near Balwyn Village, Maling Road, tram and train
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.44balwynroadcanterbury.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
- Thu, 19th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 21st Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Thu, 26th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 26th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 28th Oct 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
- Sat, 28th Oct10:00AM+
- 962m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canterbury, VIC 3126 priced between $1,900,000 and $3,500,000