43 Womerah Avenue (one way off Liverpool Street)
Darlinghurst NSW - House Sold
Substantial elevated terrace - convenient to Rushcutters Bay Park Victoria Street's entertainment hub
Positioned in one of Darlinghurst's most sought-after residential enclaves, this substantial elevated terrace is perfectly positioned to enjoy a cosmopolitan inner city lifestyle. Offering an enormous amount of living space & a flexible layout, it features two separate living zones with the open plan rear designed to embrace a wraparound entertainer's courtyard. Recreated with a focus on easycare living, this family sized terrace is convenient to Rushcutters Bay Park & Victoria Street's entertainment hub.
- Stylish terrace, premier setting in desirable street
- Formal living & dining rooms with fireplaces, one marble
- Bright & airy sitting or media room with wall to wall windows
- Modern timber-topped gas kitchen, integrated appliances
- Glass-framed casual living flows to large courtgarden
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, family sized travertine bathroom
- Enormous master bed with fireplace & study/sitting room
- Lower level powder room, alarm security, gas heating
MOB: 0407 601 857
Woollahra NSW, 2025
Other properties from Di Jones Real Estate Woollahra
Contact the agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent to Di Jones Real Estate Woollahra.
Would you like to get the latest Real Estate news?