43 Prince Street Waratah 2298 NSW
Beautifully Updated and Ready to Enjoy
Living is easy in this beautifully updated 1920's residence with stylish interiors and a fluid layout from front to back creating a warm and welcoming ambiance. With its smart Caesarstone kitchen, two modern new bathrooms and a focus on indoor/outdoor living, it connects seamlessly to an all-weather deck and a northerly outlook across level lawns and fully landscaped gardens. The location of consummate convenience offers close proximity to shopping, schools and transport as well as quick access to the Mater hospital and University of Newcastle.
- Updated throughout including a new Colorbond roof and new electrics
- Air-conditioned living and dedicated dining area with floating floors
- Caesarstone kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, oven and Bosch dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are appointed with ceiling fans, built-in robes to two
- Master ensuite and fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath
- Seamless connection to an undercover deck with BBQ, sink and TV
- Stroll to Waratah train station, shopping village and a choice of schools
Council Rates: $381 p/qtr
Water Rates: $359 p/qtr
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waratah, NSW 2298 priced between $360,000 and $680,000