43 Ormond Street Ashfield 2131 NSW
Elegant Victorian Residence in park side setting
Presenting a unique opportunity for buyers and investors, this traditional Victorian single level home gazes over impressive Ashfield Park in a highly convenient location. Offering a solid double brick construction and many retained period elements, it is currently leased but is equally an elegant residential home poised on an approx. 530sqm block. Desirably central, it is a walk to Haberfield's lively restaurants and cafes and a stroll to both Summer Hill and Ashfield stations.
* On approx. 530sqm corner block with dual street access
* Double and single traditional bedrooms, built-in robes
* Curved architraves, soaring ceilings and timber floors
* Updated open kitchen with gas cooking and stainless oven
* Tiled living and dining room and a rear sunroom to garden
* Two bathrooms, one fully updated and tiled, alarm system
* Established garden, carport and barbecue area
* Potential annual rental of up to $70,000 gross per annum
Peaceful yet convenient, embrace a superb investment opportunity offering added potential for city views with a second storey addition (STCA). This classically elegant brick and tile home promotes a carefree lifestyle that is steps to relaxing parkland, moments to shopping precincts and minutes to transport and city buses.
All information contained therein is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashfield, NSW 2131 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000