43 Hepenstal Road Hackham SA 5163
LARGE COUNTRY ESTATE WITH BEAUTIFUL PANORAMIC OCEAN AND SUBURBAN VIEWS!!43 Hepenstal Road, Hackham
This spacious five bedroom home nestled on an elevated rural living acreage (12000m2) is located near Onkaparinga National Park with views extending all the way to Port Noarlunga and is in close proximity of amenities including schools, shopping and major transport routes including the Southern Expressway. This ideal lifestyle property is suited for the larger family that loves entertaining and has great potential for hobby farming or for the trade’s person to utilize the huge work shed with its own built in loft office. There is also a development opportunity for the investor to subdivide (STCC) the allotment with the zoning recently changed to residential.
- Five bedrooms with main opening out to paved shade area and also has ensuite access to the main bathroom featuring a built in spa. Super size second bedroom has built in cupboards; walk through robe, and quality carpets.
- Large family room with plush carpet is ideal for a games room, or a second lounge room with quadruple folding timber doors opening out to concrete driveway
- Open plan L shape formal lounge and dining with timber floors and LED down lights opens to alfresco outdoor dining perfect for hosting barbecues with friends and enjoying the terrific view
- Walk through timber kitchen extends into a casual meals room, and features pantry, breakfast bar with cook top/oven, dishwasher and stainless range hood
- For complete outdoor entertaining there is a 10mx6m paved timber pergola with great views looking over your property and suburbia to the ocean.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Home is plumbed with rainwater supplied by three rainwater tanks (Total 115000L)
- 5 kw solar panels on house roof
- For the trades-person there is a commercial 15.5m x 9.5m work/storage shed with roller doors, 3phase power air conditioning, and an office loft complete with air-conditioning.
- Lovely landscaped garden complete with oval driveway, palm and native trees, fruit trees, numerous garden sheds, bird aviary and dog kennels.
- Register your interest ‘early’ on this fantastic Country Estate. Vendors instructions are “Must be Sold”.
Your Inspection Is Highly Recommended!!
Property Code: 370
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hackham, SA 5163 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000