43 Goulburn Street Gordon Park 4031 QLD
Charming Queenslander With Nothing To Do But Move In.
This beautifully presented and renovated Queenslander is set on a level and very usable 405m2 block, in the leafy suburb of Gordon Park and is within walking distance to Kedron Brook bike paths, walking tracks and busway station. This character filled home has all the necessities of a modern day property with a great open plan feel flowing out to the timber deck, all set on a very usable and low maintenance block with north facing rear.
The home in summary features:
- Open plan living area with hardwood timber flooring, high decorative ceilings all flowing out to the back deck and overlooking the back yard.
- Modern kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances with servery window out to the back deck.
- Big master bedroom with bay window and decorative cornices with access to the utilities room - perfect for an ensuite or walk-in robe.
- Good sized second bedroom with robe.
- Modern bathroom with frameless shower and ample storage options.
- Big bi-fold doors opening onto the back timber deck.
- Under the home consists of room for two car accommodation along with additional storage.
The land parcel:
- 405m2 of level land with a North/South aspect.
- 10.1m x 40.5 depth
Gordon Park is one of Brisbane's smallest and tightly held suburbs bordered by the peaceful parklands of Kedron Brook.
Bordering the suburbs of Windsor and Grange, it is well known for its wide streets and classic Queenslanders.
The suburb is within close proximity to public transport, Clem 7 and airport link tunnels, schools, shopping centres and medical facilities whilst being located only 6 kilometres from the city centre.
The house is very well presented and looked after with the ability to lift and build in downstairs to make a 5th bedroom home.
This property represents great value in a superbly located inner city suburb whilst having the ability to add value or just live in an enjoy for years to come.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gordon Park, QLD 4031 priced between $460,000 and $850,000