43 Freshwater Road Rouse Hill NSW 2155
Luxury, Low Maintenance Living!43 Freshwater Road, Rouse Hill
Conveniently located within walking distance to high quality local schools, The Rouse Hill Town Centre, recreational parks and sporting fields, public transport such as local bus stops, T-Way Lines and the upcoming North-West Railway station.
Offering a practical floor plan with quality finishes throughout the home, some of the many features include:
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the main with an ensuite
- Main bedroom as well as the second bedroom have access to the large balcony
- Spacious and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and plenty of storage throughout
- Open plan dining and living leading out to the peaceful backyard
- Upstairs rumpus room
- Two modern bathrooms plus a third toilet on the lower level
- Ducted air conditioning and remote control ceiling fans throughout
- Single automatic lock up garage with internal access
- Large under stairs storage area
- Access to gym, pool, tennis court and community hall
- Low maintenance, landscaped backyard with paved entertaining area
With nothing more to do than move in and enjoy, this property is perfect for first home buyers, or investors looking for a property in a sought after area that will provide a great rental return!
For your chance to secure this high quality home, contact Raza Khan today on 0424 813 318 for more information or to book an inspection time.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
- Sat, 24th Jun 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rouse Hill, NSW 2155 priced between $630,000 and $1,160,000