43 Alexis Street Aspley QLD 4034
Low Maintenance Lowset Home on Quiet Street43 Alexis Street, Aspley
The home's wonderful floorplan and high standard of presentation are complemented by its coveted location. Positioned on a quiet inside street, within a tightly held enclave of Aspley, the location is within 11km of the Brisbane CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport and Sunshine Coast. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home and the property is within the Aspley State Primary School and Craigslea State High School Catchment area.
Every now and again something extra special comes along and this home is certainly one not to be missed.
Special Features Include:
* Low maintenance, lowset construction (well maintained by the original owner)
* An elevated position above the road allows the home to capture sunshine and breezes
* A separate and spacious lounge room is positioned at the front of the home
* 3 spacious bedrooms (the dining room could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom if required by installing a door)
* A quality kitchen with near new electric cook top and oven, a dishwasher and plenty of bench space and storage
* A meals area adjoins the kitchen
* A separate dining room could also be used as a 4th bedroom or office if required
* Well appointed main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Internal laundry with storage
* The meals area extends out to a sealed alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the backyard. This is the perfect place for outdoor dining.
* Covered accommodation for two vehicles in tandem
* A low maintenance 450sqm block provides plenty of space for children, pets or a keen gardener
* Cool and cosy all year round with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Security screens, blinds, an abundance of storage and NBN available
* Outstanding rent potential
Nestled within a whisper quiet position, but within walking distance to Aspley State School, city express bus transport, Chermside Markets (Woolworths) and Aspley shopping, you will appreciate the wonderful convenience on offer here. Don't be disappointed again, act now and fall in love with this brilliant home!
Year Built: 1992
Land Size: 450m2
Rental Return: $440 -$460 per week
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aspley, QLD 4034 priced between $320,000 and $590,000