425/11-23 Gordon Street Marrickville 2204 NSW
Contemporary Living in Historic Warehouse Conversion
Positioned in the highly sought after Globe Mills, this spacious apartment offers easy-care, lifestyle living in an incredibly convenient location. Light filled throughout, the home features a generous open plan living and dining area, designer kitchen with gas cooking and stone benchtops and two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes. There is a stylish bathroom, separate study, secure car space and internal laundry. Architecturally designed, this stunning warehouse conversion blends heritage features, contemporary enhancements along with resort style facilities including swimming pool and gym. Holding a convenient position in the ultimate lifestyle location, the property is within walking distance of cafes, eateries and shopping options.
* Spacious open plan living and dining area, filled with natural light
* Designer kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances
* Two generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
* Hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, internal laundry
* Separate study, resort style gym and swimming pool
* Secure parking, video intercom and air conditioning
* Nestled between Enmore and Marrickville shopping precincts
* Marrickville Metro, Enmore Park and Addison Road Markets all close by
Suburb Profile: Marrickville 2204
Marrickville has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and handy transport links. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Marrickville is located just 7km south west of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
William Pereira 0400 288 647
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $550,000 and $1,010,000