420/168 Queenscliff Road Queenscliff NSW 2096
Oversized 1 Bedroom Plus Study Haven With Lagoon Views Over Manly Golf Course420/168 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
This beautiful oversized haven is sure to impress with its flowing light-filled floorplan, chic contemporary design and wonderful in-outdoor livability. Enviably set in the exclusive Catalina’s complex, it is perfectly elevated to capture dazzling views over stunning Manly Golf Course, Manly Lagoon and the gorgeous landscaped gardens below. Enjoying supreme privacy, highlights include, fresh neutral interiors, natural bamboo floorboards, an open-plan living/dining space, high ceilings, a modern kitchen with eat-in breakfast bench, an immensely flexible study that can easily be converted into a second bedroom, a large sunny entertainers’ terrace and the added luxury of a single car space plus fantastic on-site gymnasium with outdoor exercise area for adults or children alike. As an ideal first home for couples, investors, downsizers or even small families, this lovely apartment presents an exciting entry into this immensely popular beachside pocket. Impeccably placed in a sensational spot, it is in walking distance to local shops, Pittwater Road buses, Harris Farm, Tennis Courts and parks with Queenscliff Beach plus Freshwater village just minutes away.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom,1 parking plus large lock-up storage unit
- Versatile study/home office or 2nd bedroom with built-ins
- Living/dining opens to wraparound terrace w/ gas outlet for BBQ
- Kitchen with Corian benchtops, Miele appliances, pullout pantry
- Large airy bed includes built-ins and access to covered terrace
- Versatile study/home office or second bedroom with built-ins-
- Tiled bathroom includes shower with tidy integrated laundry
- Prime fourth floor setting, immaculate pet-friendly complex
- Reverse-air, gas outlet, intercom, easy access from lift to unit
- 119 sqm on title approx.
Strata $1,112 pq
Water $168 pq
Council $312 pq
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Queenscliff, NSW 2096 priced between $620,000 and $1,150,000