42 Wakal Street Charlestown 2290 NSW
Instantly meeting the needs of modern lifestyles, this beautifully renovated single level home provides a seamless flow from the front door to the living, dining and kitchen domain and out to the all-weather deck and saltwater pool cementing it as a true entertainer's delight. The floorplan sees the home's four bedrooms and two bathrooms quietly tucked away from the social spaces while outdoors the oversized garage and carport provide ample parking for vehicles and watercraft. A haven for family buyers with Glenrock Reserve at the end of the street.
- Family home on 607sqm captures soothing north easterly breezes
- Comprehensive updates include a new roof and garage
- Highlighted by a crisp, neutral colour palette and timber floors
- Caesarstone island kitchen appointed with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Less than 300m to Charlestown East Public School and sports fields
- Easy access to Charlestown Sq, Glenrock reserve and Fernleigh Track
Council Rates: $475 p/qtr
Water Rates: $178 p/qtr
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Charlestown, NSW 2290 priced between $460,000 and $850,000