42 The Grange Shaw QLD 4818
Brand New Perfect for First Home Buyer42 The Grange, Shaw
The family and the exercise enthusiast have all been catered for with bike paths, child friendly parks and walking/hiking tracks. Greater Ascot is a great estate for when location matters surrounded by Ring Road and Dalrymple Road makes getting around Townsville easy. Only 13km from CBD, 8km to Lavarack Barracks and James Cook University, Townsville Hospital, Riverway Leisure Precinct, Willows and Stockland Shopping Centres and 1300 Smiles home to Cowboys football stadium. Plus numerous day-care centres and primary and secondary schools are close by. A new Catholic Primary School St Benedicts is taking enrolments now for 2018.
- Positioned only metres from the Central Parkland in Greater Ascot
- Free flowing layout decorated in neutral tones
- 2.7 metre ceilings plus security screened doors and windows
- Fully air-conditioned split system throughout
- Internal laundry with generous storage space
- Private undercover back patio and front porch
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and quality Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances with built in dishwasher
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and light and airy ensuite
- Bedrooms are all double in size with built in mirrored wardrobes
- Carpet to bedrooms and tiles throughout living areas
- Main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and free standing bath/plunge and separate shower
- Save on power bills with LED lighting throughout the house
- Fully turfed low maintenance back yard with fully automatic irrigation
- Double garage with remote door and internal access into the home
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Back yard fully fenced and two side gate access
- Qualifies for The First Home Owners Grant
- Will suit First Home Buyers or someone wanting to downsize
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Shaw, QLD 4818 priced between $260,000 and $480,000