416/36 Prospect Street Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
This is hard to beat - Big Water Views: Big Apartment!416/36 Prospect Street, Kangaroo Point
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Dockside apartment (116 square meters) enjoys an easterly aspect to the river and beyond. Situated on level 4, the design has exceptional flow-through ventilation taking full advantage of the cooling river breezes on those warm Brisbane afternoons. This apartment offers comfortable, luxury living in all seasons. The convenience of living at Dockside can never be understated. A Ferry ride away to the City, a five minute drive across the bridge to all of New Farm's and Fortitude Valley's cafes and shopping facilities, as well as on-site shops and cafes for ultra-convenience.
OWNER MUST SELL !
This property features :
- Stunning water views
- Private and very quiet yet central location
- Large open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings.
- Living area and master bedroom both opens onto the entertainers balcony.
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite.
- Roomy second bedroom with built in robes.
- Fully ducted air conditioning , security intercom entry and a secure car park.
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and park lands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses, Clem Jones tunnel (M7), South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba'.
Call Justin Smith or Soren Anderson to inspect today.
- Sat, 10th Dec 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169 priced between $320,000 and $590,000