415 Melrose Road Mullaley NSW 2379
GLENROWAN AGGREGATION - SCALE - DIVERSITY - OPPORTUNITY415 Melrose Road, Mullaley
• A diverse mix of soils including rich alluvial flood plains of the cox's creek, red brown basalts, sandy red and grey loams.
• Cattle breeding and fattening, fodder production and cereal cropping all integrate into this beef production powerhouse.
• There is 1771 megs of unregulated water licence, 818 meg of bore licence and 1200 megs storage.
• Developed Irrigation 386ha, Cultivation & arable grazing 4174ha, Improved pasture & potential arable 2641ha, Grazing & support land 4130ha.
• Substantial improvements include fully renovated homestead, numerous other maintained houses and cottages, three sets of cattle yards, workshop, hay sheds, shearing shed,Silo storage of over 2000 tonnes.
• There is a comprehensive Information Memorandum available on request.
• Seldom does the opportunity arise to secure a large scale holding of this calibre in a reliable rainfall area.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest by 5.00pm on 7th October, 2016
For further information Contact:Ian McArthur 0429 431519, Richard Gemmell 0428 164672, Kim Watts 0429 952499
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mullaley, NSW 2379 priced between $26,600,000 and $49,400,000