413 Copeton Dam Road Inverell NSW 2360
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY - STUNNING GARDENS413 Copeton Dam Road, Inverell
* Large North facing eat-in kitchen - both welcoming & bright, this fantastic kitchen offers abundant storage & food preparation options, free standing electric oven, dishwasher, lino flooring.
* Fully enclosed sun-room - North facing. This is a wonderful room flooded with natural light. Paved flooring.
* Multiple living areas. Reverse cycle air conditioning on a solar setup + gas heating. Informal family room boasting high ceiling, polished timber floorboards & ample space to dine & lounge. Formal lounge room situated off the kitchen offering ceiling fan, carpet flooring, lots of space. Attached East facing sun-room with external access to the carport.
* 4 bedrooms in total + an office. Walk through the massive North facing office with timber flooring & built-ins through to the private & secluded main bedroom. With carpet flooring, ceiling fan/light combo and loads of space the main bedroom in this home is very comfortable.
* Bedroom 2 boasting built-ins, decorative cornice, room for a queen bed, carpet flooring.
* Bedroom 3, queen sized with built-ins. Bedroom 4, double - both with carpet flooring.
* 2 bathrooms. Main offering separate shower, toilet & single vanity. Bathroom 2 with laundry facilities. Separate tiled toilet with single hand basin.
* Both gas & electric hot water.
* Carport with electric roller door, garage with lean-to plus extra toilet - additional carport.
* 32sq gal shed adjoining a 45sq brick building comprising of three large rooms, fully equipped kitchen with quality SS appliances, shelving and storage, ceiling fans, fluorescent lighting, concrete flooring, mens & ladies toilets. Excellent tourist facility or guest quarters.
* 45sq gal shed, fully lined with large verandah & loading bay. Offering 3 phase power, water connected to sink.
* 5 water tanks including: 54,000ltr rain water collection off the home. 42,000ltr collection off the brick building. 30,000ltr collection off shed. Bore.
* Fenced into 4 paddocks. Perfect for running a few head of sheep, or horses.
Plus so much more .........
This fantastic property is best appreciated upon inspection. Talk to one of the friendly team at rdr today to book your private inspection of this truly unique property.
To view the full photo gallery, please visit our website: www.rexdaleyrealty.com
Property Code: 229
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Inverell, NSW 2360 priced between $460,000 and $850,000