41 Turnbull Street Merewether 2291 NSW
Impressive Family Entertainer an Easy Stroll to The Junction
A beautiful fusion of classic charm and sophisticated family living, this stunning home offers the best of contemporary Australian design while paying homage to its classic Californian bungalow origins. Extended outwards and upwards to create a generous and flexible floorplan, it offers a range of living and entertaining options with plenty of room for family time as well as quiet retreat. Formal lounge and media rooms precede the light-filled living, dining and kitchen domain, which work together as one fluid and functioning space while bi-fold doors open to connect the home to the backyard. Destined to delight every member of the family, it boasts a lawn for the kids to run around on, a vegie patch that promises a good yield, an all-weather deck for alfresco entertaining and a solar-heated pool that's sure to be at the centre of summer fun. The Nadin West kitchen will impress with quality European appliances, superb storage solutions and an island for casual dining. Impeccably appointed bedrooms include an upper level parents' retreat with walk-in robe, luxe ensuite and executive home office. A superb list of extras elevates the level of luxury throughout this stunning home while the location, a level stroll to The Junction's boutique shopping, vibrant eateries and excellent schools, ties the bow on an already impressive package.
- Electric gate into single carport, garage with valuable mezzanine storage
- Gorgeous ornate plaster ceiling, picture rails, fretwork and timber floors
- Two ground floor bedrooms share a family bathroom
- Media room and home office offer additional bedroom accommodation
- Connected to the NBN with Cat 5e cabling throughout the house
- Granite and sleek white island kitchen appointed with Ilve gas cooktop, Miele pyrolytically cleaned oven, combi-convection oven/microwave, integrated dishwasher, boiling water tap, separate bar area with Fisher & Paykel fridge drawer
- Jetmaster gas fire with automatic programming, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and louvre windows provide seasonal comfort
- Solar heating to the pool, 4kw solar electricity panels and 3,500l rainwater tank that feeds the automated garden irrigation system
- Fully insulated roof with energy efficient lighting throughout and energy monitoring system with web access
- Luxurious master bedroom with remote controlled curtains and ensuite with spa bath and double shower
- Deck with Vergola rain-sensor roof opening system; floored attic space plus storage
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Merewether, NSW 2291 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000