41 Trundle Terrace Whitfield QLD 4870
Traditional Beauty with a Modern Twist41 Trundle Terrace, Whitfield
The floor plan is perfectly designed for family living, with the 'childrens wing' providing 3 built-in bedrooms and main bathroom all opening in to the large 2nd living room; the ideal place for a young family to create a fun filled childrens' playroom/tv room. With its own access to multiple outdoor living spaces, there is ample room for them to play - without being on top of each other. Let them mess up to their hearts content in this fabulous space.... All you have to do is close the door and the mess is contained to the kid zone!
The large galley kitchen is the heart of the home, easily serving multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces. The kids can safely enjoy summer swimming with supervision made easy from the large bank of gorgeous timber bi-folds opening to a poolside entertaining space. The layout encourages families to live and dine outside; there's plenty of grassy play area and lots of covered shady patios and verandahs.
You will love the private master suite, located away from entertaining and living areas, complete with ensuite and large walk in robe.
Don't forget your guests - downstairs the fifth bedroom has been created with them in mind. Large enough to create a living / sleeping zone this room will not only comfortably accommodate a king sized bed, but also lounge setting. Glass doors open to a private courtyard entrance. This room is ideal for an "au pair" if your family situation requires, or a teenage hideaway. Alternatively, set up your home office - the separate entry invites all these options.
With a huge store room, plus an adjoining work room it ticks all your boxes. For sale at $795,000
AT A GLANCE FEATURES:
• Light and bright with cool high ceilings
• Perfect family home with two living rooms - fully a/c'd
• Ensuited master suite with walk in robe
• Three great additional b/in bedrooms open to family room
• Downstairs ideal for guest wing/home office/ extended family
• Fully fenced yard with established lawns and gardens
• Covered pool, and level childrens' fenced yard
• Park and fenced childrens' playground a short walk away
• Whitfield primary school at the end of the street
• Double lock up garage with additional storage for bikes/scooters and skateboards for easy access
• Powered and plumbed Work room perfect for hobby handyman!
Inspection by appointment or as advertised.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Rumpus Room
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,internal laundry,polished timber floors,separate dining room,garden,pet friendly,storage area,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,quiet location
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Whitfield, QLD 4870 priced between $550,000 and $1,030,000