41 Spenlo Lane Uranquinty 2652 NSW
a rural retreat
Located off Burkes Creek Road in a magnificent rural setting, Spenlo offers an attractive rural lifestyle with 21.34 hectares and only 20 minutes from Wagga Wagga
- this grand residence is a home of natural light and space, offering many places to sit, relax and soak in the ambience
- the house is architecturally designed with high pitched timber ceilings allowing increased airflow and minimising the need for the use of air-conditioning
- with exposed brick walls and built-in shelving and cabinetry, the living room is a warm and inviting place to gather and enjoy the warmth of the coonara heater
- the games room is off the main living area and includes a dedicated bar area, Coonara heater and numerous windows to let the natural light in
- enjoying a view over the pool, the dining and kitchen area is a wonderful light and bright space. The kitchen has an abundance of bench space and features a double oven, electric glass stove top, Miele dishwasher and Aga stove that doubles as a hot water heater for showers and thermal heaters
- with three bedrooms plus an office and loft there is plenty of room for the family or guests to stay
- the main bathroom is a retreat with large bath placed under the window allowing a magnificent and peaceful setting to relax and enjoy some time out. There is also an additional small bathroom that services the rear of the home
- offering a spectacular light filled sanctuary, the main bedroom includes built-in robes plus feature pendant lighting. The ensuite adds to the sense of luxurious living with a spacious shower including window offering garden views plus a heated towel rail
- heating and cooling options are well catered for with three new reverse cycle air-conditioners in living, dining and all bedrooms, ceiling fans in rumpus, living room, dining, kitchen and all bedrooms plus three coonara heaters
- the house wraps around the magnificent in-ground swimming pool
- there is an abundance of well maintained gardens plus a number of fruit trees. To the side of the home is an alfresco area under the cover of climbing gardens, a great place for entertaining
- extras to note include solar hot water, 5Kw solar power system to the home, hydronic heating, stables, covered roundyard with sprinkler system, horse shelters, cattle yards, sheep yards, sheds, barn, water tanks, dams, troughs and silo. The property is also serviced by a bore and an automated watering system which pumps from the dams
- the school bus goes past front gate to The Rock Pre-school and Central School
A quiet country setting yet close to the facilities at Uranquinty and The Rock, Spenlo offers an ideal rural lifestyle
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Uranquinty, NSW 2652 priced between $620,000 and $1,160,000