41 Prescott Avenue Dee Why NSW 2099
Rare Opportunity to Secure Charming Family Home41 Prescott Avenue, Dee Why
An offering of rare historic distinction, built in 1950 by Martha Prescott whom the street was named after, this flowing, bright and airy house is in great condition, thanks to the meticulous maintenance of proud and careful owners. Centred around a North East facing living/dining area, kitchen and patio overlooking a lush tropical garden and manicured lawns. The generous L-shaped living/dining and separate kitchen opens onto a covered verandah ideal for daily Al Fresco dining or soaking up the sun.
Further features include:
- Three sun-filled, large double bedrooms
- Generous laundry with access from garage and verandah
- Full bathroom with additional separate toilet
- Convenient, automatic lock-up garage
- Huge 21m2 teenager's retreat / storeroom opening up onto paved deck.
This fine home enjoys a peaceful and convenient location near to local schools and parks and is just moments from central Dee Why shopping precinct, beachfront, cafes and restaurants.
- Wed, 26th Oct 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000