41 Clanalpine Street Mosman NSW 2088
Family Proportions & Inspiring Views - An Idyllic & Convenient Address41 Clanalpine Street, Mosman
Securely set behind a sandstone wall, cascading landscaped gardens elegantly frame the timeless character facade. A north facing courtyard with integrated barbeque and outdoor spa is conveniently positioned off the main living areas. The ground floor is the original portion of the house and it gracefully displays striking patterned ceilings, a marble fireplace, panelled walls and French doors. Breathtaking views are witnessed from the master bedroom suite and are increased even further upon the top floor entertainer's retreat complete with customised bar, terrace, ensuite and executive home office.
Surrounded by lush greenery and natural rockery, delight in the tranquillity of this picturesque enclave mere metres from Sirius Cove Reserve. Enjoy rapid access to the city centre by bus, ferry or car, this quality family home is conveniently set within close proximity to a selection of Sydney's finest schools and cosmopolitan Mosman village.
- Inviting formal lounge and sitting room connecting to a formal dining space
- Open-plan granite kitchen with freestanding Ilve cooker and Miele dishwasher
- Family room opening out to private rear terrace and separate laundry room
- Top floor entertainer's retreat with bar, ensuite, home office, terrace and views
- Executive office with bespoke timber cabinetry and integrated work desk
- Vast master suite with built-ins, refreshed ensuite, terrace and superb views
- All double bedrooms with built-in robes, versatile playroom or 2nd home office
- Separate guest powder room and 3 traditional bathrooms, ensuite with spa
- Captivating outlook featuring the harbour, city skyline and Centrepoint Tower
- Under-house storage easily converted into a rumpus, existing plumbing/wiring
- Outdoor spa, water feature, north facing gardens and sun-filled alfresco dining
- Double garage with walls of storage, storage room with water and electricity
- Parquetry timber flooring, leadlights, window seat and plantation shutters
- Security gates, intercom, reverse-cycle air-con, alarm and surround sound
- Moments to Sirius Cove Reserve, Taronga Zoo, shops, bus, ferry and schools
***All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mosman, NSW 2088 priced between $2,400,000 and $4,400,000