41 Brunswick Street Granville 2142 NSW
Sold by Jason Gebran 0410 666 228
RENOVATED HOME WALK TO STATION ON 720SQM
We invite you to inspect this fully renovated 3 bedroom family home. Set on a large 720sqm block in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location. Minutes walking distance to Granville TAFE, parks, shopping district & station, this property would make an ideal investment or first home. The owners have already purchased their next home & must sell. Features include:
* 3 bedrooms, large main, plus sleepout/studio
* Modern polyurethane kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* High ceilings, timber floors, freshly painted
* Updated bathroom with combined bath & shower
* Separate lounge & dining plus air conditioning & alarm
* Lock up garage, also offering basement storage plus 2nd toilet
* Undercover BBQ alfresco area plus possible "man cave"
* Beautiful private yard surrounded by rear reserve
* Includes detached sound proof garden studio
The owners are keen to hear genuine offers, don't miss the opportunity to inspect this fantastic property. Call now for more information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Granville, NSW 2142 priced between $550,000 and $1,020,000