40A Manning Street Scarborough WA 6019
Corner Comforts40A Manning Street, Scarborough
Coastal buyers will be left salivating at the prospect of this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom single-level residence that has potential for subdivision and finds itself nestled in a wonderful location within walking distance of Scarborough Beach, right in the heart of the suburb's multi-million-dollar “Master Plan” redevelopment.
Two separate gated entries into the property offer security and peace of mind, with lush lawns affording a space for children and pets to let their imaginations run wild in a safe environment. Outdoors is a stunning patio with an elevated entertaining deck, making three separate areas that can be utilised in complete privacy, all year round.
A remote-controlled double garage is complemented by double side gates for boat or trailer parking within the home's perimeter, as well as ample visitors parking next to the driveway. Inside, high ceilings add a sense of spaciousness to the tiled open-plan living and dining area, whilst the kitchen boasts a breakfast bar for casual meals and the sleeping quarters are right away from everything else, serviced by a practical bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Living convenience is assured, with this easy-care block positioned close to cafes and restaurants, primary schools, public transport, Abbett Park and the Scarborough Sportsmen's Club. Love the lifestyle!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- R40 zoned corner block approx. 500m2 making it a potential duplex block (subject to WAPC approval and current survey).
- Tiled kitchen with an appliance nook, a Bosch dishwasher, an Omega gas cook top and a Chef electric oven
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a delightful master with full-length mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Spacious 2nd bedroom
- Retro-style laundry with a separate toilet
- Ample hallway storage
- Security doors and window locks throughout
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Back-to-base security alarm system
- Reticulated low-maintenance gardens
- Shaded front entry courtyard
- Garden shed
- Rear access from the double garage, off the second street frontage (Edgehill Street)
Will be SOLD via For Sale Xpress with all offers being presented on the 5th October at 7pm.
The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the end of the set date.
Talk with me, Nathan Burbridge for an information pack or to book your VIP viewing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scarborough, WA 6019 priced between $480,000 and $880,000