408 Napier Street White Hills VIC 3550
STYLISH HOME AND BUNGALOW - WALK TO LAKE WEEROONA408 Napier Street, White Hills
- Boasting a superb new kitchen with quartz bench tops and a granite sink, top quality German made stainless steel appliances including dual ovens, a six burner gas cook top, range hood and a dishwasher. An abundance of drawers to make everything readily available, a plate closet / pantry, as well as a butler's pantry with its own sink.
- The bathroom is another perfect example of a stunning renovation with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles with the appearance of polished stone, a luxurious rainfall shower head and double basin vanity. A separate water closet and large laundry plus a walk in linen press.
- The lounge is spacious enough to comfortably house a piano and adjoins, in an L-shape, the dining area and kitchen. In this front area of the home the Windows are double glazed. For year round comfort it features a reverse cycle split system, also ducted gas heating and ducted refrigerative cooling are throughout. A large second living room has beautiful parquetry floors, plus the fourth bedroom is most certainly sizeable enough to have an alternate use as a third living area / rumpus room / theatre room or whatever your heart desires. This versatile space also has reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Between the second living area and the fourth bedroom is a wonderful indoor / outdoor room, an ideal spot to relax with a good book and a glass of wine. It enables direct access from the large double garage and opens through wide French doors onto a paved courtyard style alfresco entertaining area with a mains gas connection point for the bbq.
- The secure backyard has a substantial amount of paving for low maintenance care, a good sized pen suitable for pets, and a splendid bungalow, an idyllic retreat for a lucky teenager, which has been delightfully renovated with such precious finishing touches as Andy Warhol wall tiles and a red marbled glass basin. This space includes a walk-in-robe and a kitchenette.
- Other noteworthy additions and renovations include a tiered timber deck to welcome you to the home, a 14 panel back to grid solar system, new guttering, cleaned and repointed roof, and electrical and plumbing works.
- If you appreciate bespoke styling this may well be the home for you, if you want a property where all the hard work and expensive renovations have been done, you need look no further, and if you would like to be able to leave your car at home, take advantage of public transport at your doorstep, walk to school or work, or enjoy strolls around Lake Weeroona then you must come and inspect this wonderful home while the opportunity exists.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in White Hills, VIC 3550 priced between $270,000 and $510,000