408 Mayurra Road Millicent SA 5280
"DAISYBANK" - Your own private oasis on 17 Acres408 Mayurra Road, Millicent
"Daisybank" is situated around 9km's from the town centre and easy commuting to Mount Gambier with approximately a 25 minute drive and not that far from the coastline you can hear the sounds of the ocean quite clearly some days.
This beautiful old solid stone character home was built back in 1948 and to the Owners credit they have looked after it well and kept the original character of the home.
The home is set back off the roadside with magnificent palms and tree lined driveway and hidden amongst a gorgeous gardens and set on approximately 17 acres.
The property features:
• Large length sunroom with tiled flooring with access and views to the pergola and adjoining toilet and laundry
• Open plan kitchen, meal and living with stunning jarrah kitchen with new benchtop, large walk-in pantry, lino flooring in the kitchen and dining and carpet in the living room which is heated by the slow combustion wood fire
• There are 3 bedrooms all of good size with carpet flooring and timber venetian blinds. Bedroom 2 has good solid built-in's and bedroom three has an electric wall heater and the main bedroom obtains heat from the slow combustion fire in the living room
• 2nd living room/lounge or 4th bedroom if needed with open fire place and original floorboards
• Beautiful wide central passage and high 10ft 6in ceilings
• Lovely bathroom with new shower screen, new tap wear, timber vanity, separate bath and western red cedar windows with leadlight
• Just about a view from every window of the home out to magnificent garden
• Large outside paved entertaining area with adjoining veranda and access through undercover to the double garage. The double garage has 1 automatic roller door and one manual roller door, concrete flooring and power
• Original old cottage home converted into workshop and one stand shearing shed with open fire place and holding yard
• Massive orchard with pear, mulberry, cherry plum, walnut, almond, fig, apple, apricot and plum and large chook run
• Open 4 bay stone implement shed with concrete floor
• Two main paddocks, one approximately 5 acres and the other 7-8 acres adjoining the house block
• Bore & Pump to water the lawns and gardens, sprinkler system set up with for convenient running
• 2nd bore, windmill and tank feeds the stock troughs and toilet
• 5,000 gallon tank & 1,000 gallon tank feeding rainwater to the house
Expressions of Interest Close Tuesday 17th October 2017 at 5pm, Offers to Elders Millicent.
Call Kerry today to arrange your private inspection or for further information.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Naracoorte SA, 5271
More property from Elders Real Estate South East (RLA62833) Naracoorte
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Millicent, SA 5280 priced between $290,000 and $530,000