401/25 Refinery Drive Pyrmont 2009 NSW
Exclusive harbourside living
This award-winning apartment opens to embrace spectacular views across the water to the Anzac Bridge and White Bay, this stunning apartment defines effortless contemporary living in the heart of Jacksons Landing. Intuitively configured to maximise the flow of space and light, this is an offering of unquestionable quality.
- In the prestigious and award winning Escarpment
- Bathed in the natural light of a north-western aspect
- Impressive open living for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Spacious master with an ensuite and mirrored walk-in
- Sleek CaesarStone Smeg gas kitchen
- Large balcony, air con and European laundry
- Video intercom and storage cage
Benefitting from communal facilities that include tennis courts, pools and manicured gardens, it is no more than minutes to the light rail and the harbour's edge. A superb home for owner occupiers or as an investment, this is dress circle living at its very best.
Water Rates: $168 Quarterly
Council Rates: $190 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2705 Quarterly
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Shane Howley at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 â Your Concierge to the Lending World.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pyrmont, NSW 2009 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000