401 Racecourse Road Kensington 3031 VIC
The Heart Of The Action
Claim a winning position and vibrant lifestyle with this fantastic two-bedroom residence, seconds to everything from Newmarket Plaza to trains, trams, restaurants, cafes, Flemington Racecourse, parks and more.
Stylish and enticing spaces include separate living and dining zones, a smartly equipped central kitchen, covered entertainer's deck and two double bedrooms.
Stone surfaces and red glass splashbacks lend eye-catching contemporary appeal to the kitchen, which is equipped with a gas cook top, fan-forced oven, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar and lustrous cabinetry.
Meals can also be enjoyed in the dining room or out on the deck, where you can catch up on the latest with friends on the weekend.
Sunlit double bedrooms include a front room with north-facing balcony, walk-in robe and built-in robe, and rear bedroom boasting views of the glittering city lights.
A gleaming central bathroom with both a shower and bath is nestled between the two bedrooms, and extras include heating, cooling, roller shutters, polished floorboards, a concealed laundry, under-stair storage and automatic garage with rear right-of-way access.
Whether investing or nesting close to the CBD, at only a few minutes from the heart of the city this is the liberatingly easy to maintain city pad you've been looking for!
- Positioned for those with a finger on the pulse, moments to everything
- Sunlit and freshly presented spaces offering comfort, style and ease
- Ground floor separate living and dining areas plus tasteful kitchen
- Covered entertainer's deck for laidback weekends with friends
- Double bedrooms (BIRs and WIR) one with balcony, second with city views
- Gleaming bathroom, heating, cooling and automatic garage (to rear ROW)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kensington, VIC 3031 priced between $460,000 and $860,000